Welcome (back) - Brett Mathieson
After nearly 4 years away, Sencova* are excited to announce the return of Brett Mathieson.
Brett re-joins the team as the Business Development Manager, and is looking forward to some exciting projects in 2021! Get to know Brett with his 5 fast facts:
- Born in Goombungee (the centre of the known and unknown universe)
- Educated mostly in the school of hard knocks with help from Goombungee State School; Scots College, Warwick and the Qld Ag College, Gatton.
- Married to the wonderful Lee. We have a four-legged fur baby Ghost who runs our lives and house. When I’m not working, I enjoy travel, cooking, golf, supporting the Reds and Wallabies, and enjoying good wine.
- Over 35 years of relevant industry experience in structural steel, manufacturing and construction including 8.5 year as General Manager of Gay Constructions/Sencova Steel Fabricators between 2009 and 2017.
- Passionate about creating long term, mutually beneficial relationships within the supply chain.
Brett loves to have a chat over a coffee - to discuss how Sencova* can help with your next project, click here.
"We need to work smarter as an industry and supply chain to make our industry stronger.
Our greatest threat is not our domestic competition, it’s non-compliant imported fabricated steel!"